EUROMETAL SA has all the modern equipment and facilities for hot DIP galvanizing and protection of components for all oxidation conditions
- Antioxidant protection is treated in the most modern way at the EUROMETAL SA facilities. After a soil study at the facility, our staff and our scientific staff calculate the resistance to corrosion and choose the procedure to be followed to safety protect structures from the agents that will attack and oxidize the objects.
- EUROMETAL SA galvanizing kettle is one of the largest and most modern in Greece. The galvanizing processes that are followed to achieve the best coating quality against corrosion follows international standards are ISO 1461, ASTM A-123, DIN 50928, DIN 50976, BS729.
- EUROMETAL SA’s hot galvanizing plant is one of the largest and most productive in Greece with an annual output of 30,000 tonnes.
- The company continues to invest in research and development for the design and development of the galvanizing process. In addition, it is committed to further develop its activities in galvanizing to fully meet market needs.
- Human resources are of great importance to the company. A team of fully qualified people with extensive experience in the hot-dip galvanizing process are responsible for the company’s services in the field from research and design to process and support.
We are the first to use a special alloy in the hot-dip galvanizing process to achieve different properties.
Compared to the coating of the common plating process, the procedure used by EUROMETAL S.A. has the following advantages:
Increased coating quality
a. Better sheen on the coatings.
b. Better finishes on the edges due to the higher fluidity of the alloy.
a. Greater affinity, especially for steels with a silicon content greater than 0.04% (sandelin steels) due to their minimization of intra-metal coating.
b. Much better anti-framing behavior after curving
a. We have reduced the imperfections in the plating thickness on the surface of the articles. As a result we have more homogeneity in the coating in terms of appearance and mechanical properties.
a. We have more coating resistance due to the higher hardness at Delta and Zeta coatings (approximately: 20%)
Depending on the soil study of the PV plant facilities we are the only ones who can control the shelf life of the antioxidant protection and guarantee the quality.